Monday, September 26, 2005

I am not the Steelers...or Pitt

...in that I do not bring despair and disappointment to my boyfriend. I almost tricked him into not leaving :)

I'm glad Nik came this weekend. For a while he wasn't going to. Being around him makes me happy. I really hope things went better with him staying here. I really don't mean to inconvenience Helen by having Nik stay here. We just don't have anywhere else to go. I know it's difficult when I have to run to a meeting or something but Nik usually sleeps. Now that I know, we try to be more aware and only stay in the room for necessities... heh heh

Nik wears my pig pants to bed. They're pig pjs I got from the men's section of target so it's not like he's wearing women's clothing. Very cute. JBC and Nathan approve I'm sure.

No comments: