Thursday, September 08, 2005

Being in love....

So now is actually a really bad time to post but I feel compelled. Nik and I had a long conversation tonight that I didn't particularly enjoy. Basically he thinks that every guy I know is trying to hit on me and that I don't value our relationship enough to defend it against them. I argue that he is crazy and that guys aren't trying to hit on me so there's no reason to need to defend our relationship.
Also, my IS project team was kinda stressing me out because we hadn't completed a few of the parts of the milestone report that's due tomorrow and I was not happy at the prospect of having to write it myself.
Anyway, back to the main point. Right now Helen is on the phone with Danny and they do not sound like a happy couple (sorry Helen). Maybe it's just that she's bogged down with work...but I've seen this before. I feel like Helen and Danny aren't in love anymore...they're just in a relationship. While relationships are lovely and all being in love and in a relationship is even better. I am in love with Nik. I admit that I do question whether or not this in love feeling can last. I hope so.
I feel bad that Nik is so accommodating of me sometimes. He was really really tired but I made him stay on the phone because I wasn't happy with our conversation. I'd rather end our nights on a lovey-dovey note than an annoyed an exasperated one. He is good to me.

No comments: