Sunday, September 11, 2005

Another good weekend

So I'm going to be lame again and talk about the weekend I spent with Nik.

We went to the Strip Saturday morning and Nik helped me FMR shop. I bought the most awesome hat ever. Check it out:


Nik also got a cool #1 Pittsburgh foam finger. He likes it a lot.

There's also a cool new fudge place called Fudie Wudgie. I didn't think you could sustain a place where the productline is entirely fudge (and not located on the boardwalk at the beach)...but hey whatever.

I found out my man is a good dj. Yay! Too bad he didn't save me from the freshmen who were trying to hump me on the dancefloor.

Basically, good times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Theresa, you are my favorite CMU senior. I'm glad that we get along even though you are so much older than me. Also, I'm glad that you are comfortable enough with yourself to wear/buy such interesting accesories. Your just trying to draw attention away from your body which we just recently discovered was "fat". O well you're still awesome. I'm glad you live close, and we will definitly have to hang out more this year. O yeah, and i'll have to take advantage of your characteristics that i don't share...you know what those are. Thanks again for being the best OC.